At One-Way Ministries, we love God, we love each other, and we love the lost.
As a church, we believe we are called to love God first with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. We do this by worshipping God, studying His word, and testifying to His goodness.
You will find many opportunities during the week to join us to draw near to God.
We love each other by being in community through fellowship and caring for one another.
Some of the ways we love each other are through praying for one other and helping one another in times of need (such as preparing meals for those who are unwell). We also do house and hospital visits.
Outreach to the lost, both here and around the world, is one way we fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbor. Some of our local outreaches include feeding the needy in Newton and visiting the Elderly at Knoll View.
Bread of Life in Newton
- Ministry to the hurting and homeless of Newton.
- Takes place every Saturday in unity with other church bodies.
- One-Way participates on the third Saturday of each month in Memory Park.
- Address: 111 Moran St, Newton, NJ 07860.
- The park is located behind the DMV inspection station on Moran St., Newton.
- Meet at the park at 11:30 am.
- We are finished by 1 pm.
Knoll View Assisted Living in Sparta
- Ministry to the hurting and homeless of Franklin.
- Held on two Thursdays each month.
- Location: 8 Knoll Rd, Sparta Township, NJ 07871.
- Meet in the community room at 11 am for one hour.